NFT Trade-to-Get-Dividends Event (Phase 2) Opens With 5x Prize Pool and Twice as Many Winners
The BitKeep NFT market will officially launch the 2nd phase of NFT trading dividends event on September 10(GMT+8). BitKeep will provide a basic bonus worth 28,000 USDT, and 50% of all transaction fees during the event to give back to the users with the most trading volume in Top 10 NFTs.
Duration: 09/10 00:00–09/16 23:59 GMT+8
BitKeep will provide a base prize worth 28,000 USDT and 50% of all the transaction fee during the event as a reward, which will be given back to the users with the most trading volume in Top 10 NFTs.
Note:NFT trading activities on ETH, BNB, Polygon are calculated separately. Users can get dividends from the trading of multiple projects on multiple mainnets at the same time.
1. During the event, all users who have participated in NFT trading, and the NFT project party ranked in the final Top 10 ranking list (By total trading volume) are qualified to share the prize pool according to the ranking of the NFT collection and the proportion of dividends；
Prize Pool = Base prize + transaction fee income x 50%
Your prize = prize pool x dividend ratio/number of traders
2. The total number of prize pools and the transaction volume of each project will be updated once an hour along with the increase in transaction volume；
3. Users need to claim their dividends to withdraw the assets to their Cloud Wallet after the event ends；
4. The prize will be deposited into the user’s cloud wallet, and the prize can be withdrawn and used for trading;
Note:The prize, if not claimed, will be carried over until transferred to the Cloud Wallet.
How to participate in the 2nd phase of NFT trading dividends event
1) Launch BitKeep app, tap NFT Market. Now tap Prize to enter the event page to view the rewards and rules.
2) You can view the [Past Activities] and the [Prize] on each public chain.
Risk Warning: Transactions of digital assets and digital asset-based derivatives involve risks, which may lead to partial or total loss of your funds. Investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of digital asset transactions and smart contract transactions, and decide whether to participate in trading activities based on their own investment experience and risk appetite.
BitKeep has the final right to interpret the rules of this event.