How to Switch Public Chains at BitKeep Dapp?
Dapp fully upgraded in BitKeep V6.3.5. Dapp supports multi-chain display, users can switch main public chains at Dapp sector, come to experience at BitKeep.
How to create wallet？
1.Open BitKeep, click create new wallet, choose main chain, click next, I understand, backup your Mnemonic.
Do not leak your Mnemonic to anyone
Do not take screenshot or using internet transport
BitKeep will not save your Mnemonic, once lost, your assets can’t be recovered.
2. Click I already backed up, input Mnemonic and confirm and set your password, then you can use BitKeep.
You can import private key via: my wallet-choose wallet-import private key.
3. Old BitKeep users can choose import wallet or input Mnemonic
How to switch public chains at BitKeep Dapp?
(Take BXH Dapp on Heco as an example)
1. Open BitKeep, click add coins at top right corner
2. Click all chain, choose heco chain, click HT or search HT input password to add Heco wallet
3. Open BitKeep, click Dapp, choose Heco, BXH, confirm to jump to Dapp page
4. Click mainnet on top right corner, choose the chains you want to switch
5. If there is no pop up of switch chain in Dapp, you can click more to switch chains
Note: Wallet only shows the chains your already added when you switch chains.
BitKeep is the world’s largest digital currency wallet, which supports all mainstream public chains and Layer 2 such as BTC, ETH, BSC, HECO, TRON, OKExChain, Polkadot, Polygon, EOS, etc. It has provided reliable digital currency asset management service for nearly tens of millions of users around the world; it is also an essential tool wallet for current DeFi users. Its monthly active users exceed 1 million; BitKeep users are located in more than 50 countries around the world, of which overseas users account for more than 60% of the total number of users.