How to get the Christmas & New Year Festival Blind Boxes
Bitkeep will join hands with 10 projects from the Metaverse to hold a Christmas & New Year Festival Blind Box event, and distribute BKB and NFTs with a collective worth of 360,000 USDT. The event will last for 8 days, with a total of 10 Metaverse projects working with BitKeep. Users can get the Festival Blind Boxes everyday. Each Festival Blind Box may contain a random amount of BKB and/or scarce NFTs. Don’t miss your nice festival surprise!
Duration: Dec. 22, 2021 at 17:00 — Dec. 31, 2021 at 23:59
- How to get the Christmas & New Year Festival Blind Boxes:
You can get the Christmas & New Year Festival Blind Box by inviting new users with your unique invitation link.
- How to open the Festival Blind Boxes:
1. Launch BitKeep wallet app and invite new users through the blind box event page. You will have the chance to get a Festival Blind Box.
2. Go to any token Details page, and you’ll see a Festival Blind Box popping out.
3. Tap the blind box popped up, then share your invitation link to your friends so that they can contribute by fill in their valid BitKeep Cloud Wallet addresses (tap the link to create a BitKeep Cloud Wallet: https://bit.ly/BitKeepCloudWallet). If a certain number of friends manage to make a contribution, the blind box will unlock, and both you and your friends will get a share of the BKB inside.
Note: NFTs are indivisible. If there are NFTs in the box, then contributors will not be able to get a share. For a box containing BKB, both the inviter and the contributors can get a share.
4. The BKB in the unlocked boxes will be deposited in your Cloud Wallet. If you haven’t activated your Cloud Wallet, please tap Cloud Wallet in the NAV bar to activate it.
1. Each Cloud Wallet address will only be deemed valid for once
2. Each IP address will only be deemed valid for once
3. Users cannot contribute with Cloud Wallets created before Dec. 13, 2021
4. The NFTs obtained from the Festival Blind Boxes will be distributed to the users’ on-chain addresses before Jan 5, 2022
BitKeep reserves the final right to interpret the rules of this event. And we reserve the right to disqualify any user who cheats, is suspected of cheating, or violates any of the BitKeep rules and regulations.