BitKeep & OpenLeverage Trading Event is Here
BitKeep is joining hands with OpenLeverage to hold a trading event. The BitKeep & OpenLeverage Trading Event kicks off on August 3rd with a prize pool worth $3,000. Each participant can get up to 500 OLE. Rewards are available on a first-come-first-served basis while the pool lasts.
3 August, 2022–24:00 (GMT+8), 9 August, 2022
$3,000 worth of OLE
Trade $100 worth of tokens in one single transaction, you’ll get 100 OLE;
Trade $300 worth of tokens in one single transaction, you’ll get 300 OLE;
Trade $500 worth of tokens in one single transaction, you’ll get 500 OLE;
During the event, users need to go to OpenLeverage DApp through BitKeep app, then go to “Margin Trade” to choose a trade pair with “Epoch2” symbol and make a transaction. For each transaction worth at least $100, the participant can get rewarded. Each participating address can get up to 500 OLE.
How to participate
Scan the QR code to download BitKeep V7.1.4
1. Create a wallet/import a wallet
Users who already have an encrypted wallet can import the previously generated wallet into BitKeep using private key or mnemonics. Users who have never created a wallet please follow the steps below to create.
Create a wallet
1) Launch BitKeep app. Tap Create a New wallet. Read all the tips and check the prompt in the bottom, and tap “I have backed up”;
2) Verify your backup. Tap Confirm, then Enter Pin Code. Please keep the mnemonics properly. It is recommended to use a notebook to write down the mnemonics and put it away;BitKeep does not store your mnemonics on its server. Once the mnemonics get lost, you won’t be able to recover your assets, and BitKeep cannot help you trace back your wallet.
3) Add BSC into your Mainnet list and tap Confirm. Now you are ready to try out BitKeep.
Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonics to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually. Here’s a step-by-step instruction: Launch Bitkeep. Choose “Import an existing wallet”. Input your mnemonics or private key, then input your wallet password;
How to make the transaction
1) In the BitKeep DApp section, search for OpenLeverage, then choose, for example, the BNB mainnet and tap “Confirm”;
2) Tap “Connect” to go to the OpenLeverage interface. Tap the navigation button and choose “Margin Trade”;
3) Choose any trading pair with the “Epoch2” symbol. (Let’s take OLE-BUSD as an example here.)After choosing the trading pair, choose “Long OLE” (or “Short OLE”), enter an amount, then tap “Approve”. Now you need to enter your password to authorize. Tap “Long OLE with 2.4x” (or short and/or with other multipliers), then you’re done with this transaction.
OpenLeverage is a permissionless margin trading protocol with aggregated DEX Liquidity, enabling traders to open long or short for any trading pair on DEXs efficiently and securely.It allows anyone to create lending pools and margin trading markets, offer funds to borrow, and connect to the decentralized exchange to serve the unsatisfied market.
Official Website： https://openleverage.finance/
Telegram — https://t.me/openleverage
Discord — http://discord.gg/openleverage
Twitter — https://twitter.com/OpenLeverage
Reddit — https://reddit.com/r/OpenLeverage
Medium — https://medium.com/@OpenLeverage