Bitkeep LaunchPad Project for MyTrade is Coming

In the Bitkeep LaunchPad Beta event, the quota was all sold out in just 4 minutes after launching, and the subscribers enjoyed 100X profit.

While this time, the first official LaunchPad project is coming! Eligible users have the chance to get LaunchPad quota. In this project with MyTrade, there will be two rounds of flash sale and advanced sale. Don’t miss the chance to get rich with MYT!

Duration:Feb. 24, 2022 at 15:00–17:00 (UTC+8)

Rules:

1. Participants must hold at least 50BKB in their BitKeep wallet (snapshot will be taken at 15:00 (UTC+8) on Feb. 24, 2022.)

2. For the round opening from 15:00 to 15:30 on Feb. 24, 2022 (Flash Sale), eligible users can participate in the MYT quota purchase by paying 200USDT (on Polygon) in the BitKeep LaunchPad page. The total quota is 40,000 USDT for a total of 200 buyers. First-come, first-served (25% of the tokens will be distributed immediately after the transaction is confirmed). The subscription will close when all the tokens are sold out or when time is up (15:30), whichever comes first. The remaining 75% will be released in three months, with 25% of the quota be automatically distributed to the addresses used to subscribe at 15:30 on the 4th of each month for a total of 3 times.

3. For the round opening from 16:00 to 17:00 on Feb. 24, 2022 (Advanced Sale), eligible users can participate in the MYT purchase in the BitKeep LaunchPad page and share the profit on a pro rata basis. The total quota is 56,000 USDT, with an investment threshold of 100 USDT(on Polygon)and an upper limit of 3,000 USDT(on Polygon). The users are to subscribe between 16:00 to 17:00 on Feb. 24, 2022. After that, they will get their share of 56,000 USDT quota on a pro rata basis. Uses who manage to get some quota will get 25% of the tokens on the day of subscription. The remaining 75% will be released in three months, with 25% of the quota be automatically distributed to the addresses used to subscribe at 15:30 on the 4th of each month for a total of 3 times. In the event of oversubscription, the investment will be refunded proportionately.

Note: 1.Users need to update BitKeep to the latest version to participate in this event. You can use one address for only one time in each round of the subscription.

2. MYT on BitKeep LaunchPad are issued on Polygon.
(Polygon)Token contract: 0x4535e52cdf3ab787b379b7b72b5990767e6747e4

If you want to get BKB, please join the BitKeep community:

EN Telegram: https://t.me/bitkeep

CN Telegram: https://t.me/BitKeep_Official

LaunchPad results and availability

1. You can check the results of the first round of subscription and receive 25% of your MYT quota after 15:30 (UTC+8) on Feb. 24, 2022

2. You can check the results of the second round of subscription and receive 25% of your MYT quota after 17:00 (UTC+8) on Feb. 24, 2022. In the event of oversubscription, the investment will be refunded to your address proportionately.

3. MYT will be available on Mytrade DEX and ZB.com at the end of February 2022.

How to participate in Bitkeep LaunchPad project?

1)Download and install BitKeep app. After launching, select Swap, then tap LaunchPad to enter the LaunchPad page to choose the project you want to participate in;

Note: There are two sales for you to choose from.

2)For Flash Sale which starts at 15:00 on Feb. 24, 2022, the total quota is 40,000 USDT for a total of 200 buyers. First-come, first-served (25% of the tokens will be distributed immediately after the transaction is confirmed). Tap the banner of the sale, then you can check if you have 50BKB, which is the only requirement for you to participate in the project. Eligible users please tap “Commit”, then pay 200 USDT (Polygon) to subscribe 1,000 MYT.

3)For Advanced Sale which starts at 16:00 and ends at 17:00 (UTC+8), the total quota is 56,000 USDT. A user can invest as few as 100 U(Polygon) and as much as 3,000 U(Polygon). Just tap the banner of the sale, you can check if you are eligible to participate in the project. Eligible users please tap “Commit”, then invest USDT(Polygon) to subscribe MYT.

4)You can check your investment and your MYT as soon as you finished subscription. You can claim 25% of your quota after 17:00 (UTC+8), and the remaining 75% will be released within the next 3 months.

5)Go back to LunchPad page, and tap the History in the upper right corner to check your subscription history.

【Warning】

BitKeep LaunchPad is officially launched. We will bring more opportunities for qualified users to participate in high-quality projects in their stage. BitKeep LaunchPad does not provide any investment advice, trading advice or any other type of advice, and nothing in the section should be considered as such advice. BitKeep will do its best to select high-quality LaunchPad projects for users. But please keep in mind that crypto investments involve market risks. Users should conduct research on their own and invest with caution. Please understand that we will not be responsible for your investment losses. Enjoy using BitKeep app.

Join the BitKeep Community:
BitKeep: https://bitkeep.com/
EN Telegram: https://t.me/bitkeep
CN Telegram: https://t.me/BitKeep_Official
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS
Discord: https: //discord.com/invite/gUQB7gUarR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitKeep/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitkeep_global/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2S03RS-Q08VdJqZpuOCFQ

--

--

--

BitKeep is your decentralized wallet. Providing a one-stop destination for DApps, the BitKeep Aggregate Exchange, Multichain support, Wealth Management and News

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

NEW PAYPAL: THE DREAM TEAM to make mass adoption of crypto.

BitKeep officially supports the launch of Dash (DASH)

Smart Contract Upgrade & Revenue Share

Ink Protocol Token Sale

A Quick Guide to Zionodes Marketplace

Making Crypto-Investing Fun…AND Safe

🆕DFSocial officially launches the new DFSG Pool on Pancakeswap!🆕

KROWN NEWS — Special Edition: DACathon 2020 Mid-Event Update

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
BitKeep

BitKeep

BitKeep is your decentralized wallet. Providing a one-stop destination for DApps, the BitKeep Aggregate Exchange, Multichain support, Wealth Management and News

More from Medium

MOI Staking Service

HIMO Token Listing on PancakeSwap [⏰ 6 Hours to Go]

Earn rewards with Zenon